Wednesday, March 23, 2011

March 23, 2011

My 365...

Good Morning Sunshine :)

Poor baby has that "glassy-eyed" I am about to fall asleep look on his face.  :)  My cutie pie.

I have scheduled both he and Casey for their annual ISAT testing next month.  Blake told me, "No worries mom, those tests are so easy!"  The boys handle the testing much better than mama ever has.  I suffer from acute test anxiety.  One trait I am thankful my boys did not inherit.

Blake has been talking about going back to mainstream school next year.  He loves home schooling, but he also misses interacting with classmates.  I don't blame him.  I asked him about private Catholic school instead of public schools, and at first he said "No way!", but we took a look at the school and their website and he thought it looked really nice.  I have sent for registration information.

I was raised going to Catholic private schools grade 1 through grade 12, and it was definitely a benefit for me.  It is very expensive, but if the level of education is higher than the public school system, it is worth it!  And hopefully the bullying problem will not be as bad if not nonexistent!

Time to get back to work.

Music I am listening to today, Audio Cultures.

Until next time...




0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors