Tuesday, March 15, 2011

March 15, 2011

My 365...

Good Afternoon,

I went to bed last night with a lot on my mind.  I will not call them stresses, I will not call them worries because if you fill you space with stress and worry, stress and worry will come.  Therefore I will refer to these things as happenings.  These happenings could have a positive outcome or a negative outcome, so I willed them to be positive.  Before I closed my eyes I was thankful for the positive outcomes I would be met with when I woke up.  No questions, that is what was going to happen.

Blake and I shared a few Minecraft videos, then we went to sleep.

The microsecond I opened my eyes this morning I said "thank you" to the cosmos for the wonderful things that would happen today.  I am happy to report that thus far, this has been the case.  Everything I thought about, everything I wanted  to have a positive outcome did. 

Amazing!  :)

Life really is that simple.  More often than not we are consumed with worry and stress about life, finance, love and what we do not realize is the more negative and cynical we are...the more negative and cynical our life becomes.  It really truly is the law of attraction.  If you want to be happy, successful and fulfilled by life, you must BE happy, successful and fulfilled in mind, heart and spirit. 

My photo of the day, my beautiful giving tree.  With all the rain of late, she is covered with a lovely gown of green.  Her bright red buds are a stunning contrast to her mossy glow.

Thank you giving tree for adding color to my world.  I can't wait until my desk is set up so I can look at her all day!

My music for today, Emerson String Quartet.

Until next time...



0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors