Thursday, March 3, 2011

March 3, 2011

My 365...

Good day today despite the fact that it is doctor day. I am so sick of doctors! "bleh"

The day did start out well when I got a call from son Brandon. I love hearing his voice. :) Jack gave them a ride to take Cooper for a checkup. I was SO jealous that Jack got to see him and I didn't, but he did tell me how adorable Cooper was.  He is such a perfect, healthy and happy baby.  Amber and Brandon are being a wonderful mommy and daddy.  I am very proud of them. :)

My photos of the day...

 My very handsome chauffeur Blake.  He will be driving soon enough, but NOT yet! 
 Great view from the doctor's office.
Such a beautiful city.  I love living here.  :)

Music I am listening to today, Yo-Yo Ma.

Until next time...



0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Visitors