Thursday, March 3, 2011

March 3, 2011

My 365...

Good day today despite the fact that it is doctor day. I am so sick of doctors! "bleh"

The day did start out well when I got a call from son Brandon. I love hearing his voice. :) Jack gave them a ride to take Cooper for a checkup. I was SO jealous that Jack got to see him and I didn't, but he did tell me how adorable Cooper was.  He is such a perfect, healthy and happy baby.  Amber and Brandon are being a wonderful mommy and daddy.  I am very proud of them. :)

My photos of the day...

 My very handsome chauffeur Blake.  He will be driving soon enough, but NOT yet! 
 Great view from the doctor's office.
Such a beautiful city.  I love living here.  :)

Music I am listening to today, Yo-Yo Ma.

Until next time...



0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors