Sunday, March 6, 2011

March 6, 2011

My 365...

What is for breakfast mom?  Cereal!

Everyone has their own flavor of cereal.  Blake has to have Cap'n Crunch, Casey prefers Fruit Loops, and I love Bran cereal.  If they want something different, we have Rice Krispies and Corn Flakes as well.  I love breakfast, and would prefer some eggs and toast, but the boys have to have their cereal!  I will slip in a bowl of Bran for them every now and then because I am not a fan of sugary cereals.  They do not mind as long as I add lots of fresh fruit.

We are enjoying a nice relaxing Sunday.  Hope you are too.  :)

Music I am listening to today, Aimee Mann and some Zee Avi, delightful toonage. 

Until next time...




0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors