Tuesday, March 22, 2011

March 22, 2011

My 365...

Twenty three years ago today, my first son was born.  It has been a wonderful 23 years, and Garrret is without question the best son a mother could ask for.  He is so loving and kind.  He never has a bad word to say about anyone, even if they do him wrong.  His strength is amazing, and for a big tough guy, he has a heart of gold. 

I love you son!  And I thank God for blessing us with you every day.  <3

"Happy Birthday Garrett!"

My photos of the day courtesy of my number one photographer Blake. I am feeling a bit under the weather, so he happily took my pictures today.




Thank you Blake, the photos are awesome...just like you.  :)

Music I am listening to today, Acoustic Alchemy

Until next time...




0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Visitors