Friday, March 25, 2011

March 25, 2011

My 365...

"Hey little stinker, what are you doing on my computer?"

"I am looking up game codes mom."

"Oh I see, and what is wrong with your computer?"

"Nothing, I am running the game on it.  This way I do not have to pause...."

Well, I can't exactly argue with that logic.  :)

Yay it is Friday!  No school on Friday, and only a 4 hour work day for mama, then we relax.  The boys are enjoying a day of Minecraft, then if the weather holds, we will go on a bike riding adventure this evening.

Casey is sitting at his computer and he says, "Mom?"  "Yes Casey?"  "Love you mom."  Love you Casey."  Followed by Blake, "Mom?"  "Yes Blakey?" "Love you mom."  "Love you too Blakey."

What mom could ask for more?  A 16 year old and 9 year old boys, who are at the "we're cool" stage in life, but still pause several times a day to say, "I love you mom."  Garrett calls me daily too.  I am so blessed...life is good.  :)

Music I am listening to today, Royal Philharmonic Orchestra

Have an amazing weekend!  I know we will.  :)

Until next time...




0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors