Thursday, March 17, 2011

March 17, 2011

My 365...

Almost done rearranging furniture! And I am exhausted.

I moved my Mac into the living room in my new work corner.  Now that I have a new laptop, I can pretty much work anywhere, but it was nice to move my "official" desk out of my bedroom.  This way my room is reserved for relaxation.  I can also look out the window at my favorite tree while I am working.  That large overstuffed chair is perfect for laptop computing!  :)

Jack was going to build in a desk for me, but I thought my father's old table looked perfect. 


All I have left to do is re-wire the phone lines, set up my files and redecorate the bedroom. 

Music I am listening to today, Sade.

Until next time...


0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Visitors