Thursday, March 17, 2011

March 17, 2011

My 365...

Almost done rearranging furniture! And I am exhausted.

I moved my Mac into the living room in my new work corner.  Now that I have a new laptop, I can pretty much work anywhere, but it was nice to move my "official" desk out of my bedroom.  This way my room is reserved for relaxation.  I can also look out the window at my favorite tree while I am working.  That large overstuffed chair is perfect for laptop computing!  :)

Jack was going to build in a desk for me, but I thought my father's old table looked perfect. 


All I have left to do is re-wire the phone lines, set up my files and redecorate the bedroom. 

Music I am listening to today, Sade.

Until next time...


0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors