Monday, March 7, 2011

March 7, 2011

My 365...

Raining, raining, always raining.  This means the grass will soon be green, and the spring flowers will be amazing.  So keep on raining I say.

I came into the living room this morning to find Blake sitting in the window looking out at the world.
"What are you doing honey?"
"It is raining again mom, no bike riding today."  : (

Poor baby, he hates being cooped up inside all day when it rains.  Hopefully the sun will be out this evening and we can take a little bike ride.  That made him happy.  :)

I figured out something so obvious this weekend.  An epiphany!  If you are a happy person, a positive person, you attract happy positive people into your world.  And even better, you inspire those already in your life to be happy and positive.  It really works, you should all try it!

Mornings are particularly difficult in my world because Casey almost always wakes up being loud and in your face.  More often then not it ruins my day.  I get so frustrated waiting for him to come back to earth.  It usually takes about an hour, and it can be the longest most difficult hour of the day.

This morning I reminded myself to "be" happy.  I kept repeating it to myself over and over and over..."Be happy Veronica, stay positive Veronica..."  I will have you know that it only took Casey about 30 minutes to get into "the zone", as I like to refer to it.  All three of us enjoyed a peaceful happy breakfast, and got off to a great day.  :)

Casey has to complete his first research paper this semester, and he has picked a very interesting topic.  "The Medical Benefits of Marijuana."  Very good topic indeed!  I can't wait to read what he has to say, and the research on this particular subject matter.

Music I am listening to today, Chicago Symphony Orchestra.

Until next time....remember to "be" happy!




0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors