Monday, April 7, 2014

April 7, 2014

My 365...

Happy Monday eyone!  Hope Monday has been kind to you.  It has been delightful for me.

I had been noticing major slow-downs with my CenturyLink Internet service. I pay for a 20mb download speed, but lately we are struggling to get 5mb.  They sent an awesome technician to check our lines today, and after some changes to wiring, we have blazing fast Internet again.  I am really pleased thus far with CenturyLink.  They have great customer service, and great Internet.  And it is SO much cheaper than CableOne here in Boise.

Today I updated my new PC from Windows 8, to 8.1.  Windows 8.1 is amazing!  I never thought I would hear myself saying that.  Windows 7 has always worked for me, so I never even considered giving Windows 8 a try.  I have to say, after using it for 3 days now, I really love it.  It is so easy to switch from the Metro "tiled" screen, to a standard Windows desktop.  File management is a piece of cake, as is installing software, and it is so customizable...my favorite feature.  I give it a "thumbs up."  Kudos Microsoft...you done good honey.

I am sounding a little like an info-mercial today.  lol :P

And the best part of this day...daddy is off from work today, so he is making our favorite Frito/Bean Dip/Cheese Whiz/Avocado Burgers for dinner.  Yummmmy!

Until next time...

Today I was suffering from a little photography ADHD.  My photos were all over the place.  

Just before bed last night, I had one more birthday surprise.  Blake left this on my desk for me. 
Windows 8.1 is the bomb-diggity.  
 I enjoyed a little sunshine with Dozer this afternoon.  It was a gorgeous day.

I also tested the camera on my Galaxy Note 10.1. It is not too bad.  No where near the quality of the Canon t3, D20 or D50, but then again, it is an Android tablet, not a camera.

I did a quick video test too.  Here is some footage of Bonnie the duck.  (Yes, I did have my hand over the microphone...lol)  It does shoot video in 1080p.  

If you are in the market for an Android tablet, and you want the best, I definitely recommend the Samsung Galazy Note 10.1 2014 Edition.  It is awesome!

Music I am listening to today...Imagine Dragons, Who We Are


The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,




Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors