Monday, April 21, 2014

April 21, 2014

My 365...

Happy Monday planet!

It is official...I am addicted to Nintendo.  Actually, I have been for years, but was reminded of that fact this weekend.  A few weeks ago, I bought Blake a new Nintendo 3DS XL.  It was their special edition Green Yoshi 3DS, so it shipped with the game Yoshi's Island.  Friday evening, I asked Blake if I could play it.  As of yesterday...I have beat the entire game.  What?  This morning I feel the need to start all over so that I can be sure to collect every flower, coin and star on all the levels.  Yep...I am a Nintendo addict.  Surely there is an intervention program out there somewhere?

The thing is, I can not spend too much time doing repetitive movements with my hands, or they really start to hurt.  Damn RA.  But did that stop me?  Oh nay, nay, mama wanted to get her gaming on.  I have to laugh, because it reminded me of my own mom.  It was almost 30 years ago, and I had just purchased my very first computer.  It was a...are you ready for this...Commodore 64.  Mom had come to spend the weekend with me, and I introduced her to the game Frogger.  Mom also had a pretty severe case of RA, but that did not stop her from playing Frogger.  She loved the game!  About two hours into solid game play, her hand locked up and she could not move her fingers.  But did that stop her?  Oh heck no...she kept right on playing for the rest of the weekend.  lol  So funny.  That is a great memory.  :)

Speaking of great memories, I had a wonderful day with my boys yesterday.  After dinner they all hung out with me, and we watched Youtube videos and enjoyed some conversation and lots of laughs. Brandon found some zip ties, and thought it would be funny to zip tie random things when we were not looking.  After he left, I went to vacuum my room and found that he had zip tied the power cord to the vacuum cleaner in such a way that I could not plug it in.  He is such a stinker!  He also zip tied Blake's Nike's to his bed...and I am sure many other things we have yet to discover.  My boys...I love them so much.  And I love it when we can all be together to enjoy each other's company.  It was a good day.

Hope you are having a great Monday planet.  Best wishes for an amazing week ahead!

Until next time...
Mama...time to step away from the Yoshi...
"I can stop anytime I want to...I just don't want to."

One of these oranges is not like the other.  Hmmm...thank you for zip-tying the produce Brandon.  :P


The Daily V...




Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,






Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors