Tuesday, April 15, 2014

April 15, 2014

My 365...

Blergh!  That is how I am feeling today.  I have felt chilled and under the weather since I woke up.  It has been one of those "stay under the covers" sort of days.  With all the sneezing I have been doing today, I am sure it is just allergies. When I got up this morning, I discovered that a mysterious gremlin had the air conditioner on, and the thermostat set at 63°f.  It was freezing!  I feel like I have been trying to warm up ever since.

Tomorrow will be a better day.  :)

Until next time....*Achooooo!*...pass a tissue please...

Son Casey, and his dog, Ducati.




Music I am listening to today...The Gardiner Sisters, L.O.V.E.


The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,




Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Visitors