Tuesday, April 15, 2014

April 15, 2014

My 365...

Blergh!  That is how I am feeling today.  I have felt chilled and under the weather since I woke up.  It has been one of those "stay under the covers" sort of days.  With all the sneezing I have been doing today, I am sure it is just allergies. When I got up this morning, I discovered that a mysterious gremlin had the air conditioner on, and the thermostat set at 63°f.  It was freezing!  I feel like I have been trying to warm up ever since.

Tomorrow will be a better day.  :)

Until next time....*Achooooo!*...pass a tissue please...

Son Casey, and his dog, Ducati.




Music I am listening to today...The Gardiner Sisters, L.O.V.E.


The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,




Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors