Saturday, April 19, 2014

April 19, 2014

My 365...

Happy Easter!  We had our Easter celebration today with my son Brandon, daughter-in-law Amber, and my grandchildren Cooper and Penny.

They invited us to spend the day at their lovely home in Nampa.  They live in an adorable old historic house.  They hid Easter eggs for the children, and we did some egg decorating too.  Amber prepared the most delicious dinner...as she always does.  We had roast beef sandwiches, creamy mashed potatoes, deviled eggs and a Brussels sprout casserole that was the best I have ever tasted.  And some watermelon...everyone knows how much I love watermelon.  :)

Amber was the perfect hostess.  I only wish we could have stayed a little longer.  I will say this...we are very blessed to have the perfect party planner as part of the family.  Amber never misses a single detail, and I appreciate and love her so much.

"Thank you Brandon and Amber for a perfect day.  We love you!!"

Happy Easter everyone.  Hope your day is perfect too.

Until next time...
Penny and her uncle Blake.

 Penny and mommy.
 Cooper is on the hunt.




 Sweet chocolate kisses.  :)

 Blake was so excited to find a beautiful silver egg...
 ...too bad it was raw.  LOL, well played Brandon...well played.  :)






 Easter egg decorating.


 My son Brandon.  
 Yummy dinner!

Music I am listening to today...The delightful sounds of my precious grandchildren.  :)

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,




Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors