Friday, April 18, 2014

April 18, 2014

My 365...

Hello Friday!  I am so happy that the weekend is here.  Blake and I are very excited about having an Easter celebration in Nampa tomorrow. Especially since we have been sick for the last few days.  The weather is supposed to be beautiful this weekend.  I am looking forward to some family time, fresh air, and sunshine.

Have an amazing weekend planet!

Until next time...
Garrett and Casey did not have to be to work until later this evening, so they took advantage of a beautiful Spring day to work on their vehicles.
 Garrett's truck looks amazing.  He has the body all sanded down, and the engine is running like a beast.  When he starts up the engine, it rumbles the entire house.
  Casey's car is running great too.
 He has been working so hard on getting it running perfectly.
And I love that big brother Garrett helps Casey with his car.  They work well together.   
I love my boys.  :)

We are looking forward to a beautiful weekend ahead.

Music I am listening to today...Sam Smith, Stay With Me


The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,




Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors