Monday, April 14, 2014

April 14, 2014

My 365...

Happy Monday everyone!  And Happy Birthday to me again.  Not really my birthday again, but I received the gift I ordered from my best friend Lisa today, and it is awesome!

With the gift certificate she gave me from UncommonGoods, I ordered a bike bag.  It buckles to my handlebars, or I can use the shoulder strap as well.  It is the perfect bag. I can fit my camera, lenses, cell phone, emergency kit and even my tablet.  Or...I can tuck Miss Lilly in to it when we take a bike ride together. "Thank you Lisa!  You are the best sis."

It has been an otherwise nice quiet, calm day.  I did watch last nights episode of Game of Thrones, and all I have to say is..."Ha, take that Joffrey Baratheon, you little shit!"  :P

Hope your Monday was a good one!

The perfect gift, thank you Lisa!

 Miss Lilly is ready to ride.
"This will do nicely mama."
I love this bag!
 Jack brought me the first watermelon of the season, and some cutie oranges.  My favorite fruit snacks.  Thank you daddy.  :)

Music I am listening to today...Nickelback,  If Everyone Cared


The Daily V...Yes...this happened today.  :)

  And yes...I made a wish.  Did you?

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,




Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors