Saturday, April 12, 2014

April 12, 2014

My 365...

Today Blake and I took a nice long 17.58 mile ride, and it was amazing!  We enjoyed a delicious dinner at our favorite WestSide Drive-In.  There are two locations in Boise, and one is much closer to us than the other, but I prefer the location that is the furthest from home.  It is newer, and it provides great incentive for longer bike rides.  The only way Blake will agree to go on a long ride, is if I promise to take him there for dinner.  He can be such a stinker some times that son-o-mine.  :)

I had a Caesar salad and some mushrooms, and Blake enjoyed his usual cheeseburger, sweet potato fries and fried zucchini.  We had a nice day my Blake and I.

The ride back was against a pretty brisk wind, so we were exhausted by the time we got home.  We got to about mile 15, and did not think we could go much further...but we did!  We had to dig pretty deep for that last push of power.  Hopefully, we will have enough energy for a short ride tomorrow.

Hope you had an amazing day planet.

Until next time...


A beautiful spring day in Boise today.


 Every time we stopped, Blake had to check on his Animal Crossing.  Silly kid.




 Yummy dinner.


 Total ride...17.58 miles.

Music I am listening to today...ParachuteWhat I Know

The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,


Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors