Wednesday, April 30, 2014

April 30, 2014

Hello Dear Family,

Today I feel a bit like a bump on a log.  My back has decided to go out, and it was not even by doing something exciting, like climbing a mountain.  No, I just twisted the wrong way and boom...ouch. :(  My best friend today has been a nice hot heating pad, and a comfy chair.  I have just been feeling a bit of blech, which really sucks because it is a gorgeous day outside.

I seriously need to shake things up a bit.  I was telling my Rheumatologist on Monday, that I feel as if I have been really slow to ramp up my activity levels this season, and it is making me feel a bit blue.  She told me she has been having the same problem.  It seems that shaking off the winter blues has been a bit slow going for a lot of people this year.

But not to worry, I shall remain persistent.  I will get past these blues soon.  No reason not to, and I can think of at least a dozen reasons to make it happen!

I KNOW for a fact that once you get into a good exercise routine, you simply can not live without it. Exercise becomes something that you look forward to every single day.  It is just getting past that first step. Granted, I have taken quite a few first steps this season, then something happens to toss me back in first place. ARGH.  I can do this!!

Come on mama...get with the program already.  And body, you had better cooperate with me, or I am going to trade you in for a newer model.

Until next time...

My 365...
Two great reasons to stay active.  :)


Music I am listening to today...John Farnham,   You're The Voice


The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,




Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Visitors