Thursday, April 24, 2014

April 24, 2014

Hello Dear Family,

Blake, I was hoping to send you back to school today, but you are just not back to normal yet.  So much congestion, and you were still feeling under the weather.  After checking with the doctor, I decided to keep you home for the rest of the week.  I am so glad we have the flexibility to be able to keep you home when you are sick.  So many parents have to work outside of the home, and they have no choice but to get their children right back to school as soon as possible.  I really feel for families like that.

You can go back to school on Monday.  Two more full days of rest will do you good.  And it will give the medicines a chance to do what they are supposed to do.  But not to worry though, summer break will be here before you know it.  Only 42 more days of school to go...not that I am counting or anything.

Casey, I love the pictures you took of the car meet you attended.  Just like your brothers, you are such a natural at photography.  This should be an awesome new hobby for you.

Nokturnal Photography

Amber, thank you for stopping by this afternoon.  I loved giving Cooper and Penny a quick snuggle before you drove back to Nampa.  Cooper gave me a big Cooper hug, and Penny walked right over into my arms, and put her little head down on my shoulder.  It really melted my heart.  :)  I look forward to seeing you tomorrow evening.  I love you!

This evening we enjoyed a very rare Idaho thunderstorm.  It was awesome!

Until next time...

My 365...
Miss Lilly, still watching over you.

 


#TBT Throwback Thursday...Blake, your first day of school, 7 years ago?  You were barely bigger than your backpack.  So cute!

Music I am listening to today...Motopony, King of Diamonds


The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,






Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

2 comments:

Amber-Bo-Bamber said...

I don't normally comment on your blog. I don't normally comment on any blogs. Still, the quote at the bottom got to me... those stepping stones look like the glossy little macarons baking. I'm just waiting for the feet so I can sandwich icing between them and devour them. Thanks a lot for making me crave them.

Veronica said...

LOL, you're welcome honey. :)

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors