Saturday, April 26, 2014

April 26, 2014

Hello Dear Family,

Lazy Saturday is lazy.  That is what today is...a lazy Saturday.  Daddy, Garrett and Casey have to work today, so that leaves you and I, Blake...the opportunity to be lazy.

It is a lovely day outside.  We could take a nice bike ride and get some fresh air, but someone managed to misplace his bike helmet.  Hopefully you will find it...ermmmm, it will come out of hiding...tomorrow, and we can ride to the green belt and get some fresh air and exercise.  Just a short ride, nothing too intense.  We have to start back up slowly after being sick for a week.  Or maybe we can take Dozer and Supra for a walk?  First I need to trim Supra's nails, which will take a small army to hold him down.  If a Great Dane does not want his nails trimmed...there is NO WAY anyone is going to trim his nails.  If only he could be as laid back as Dozer when it comes to grooming.  Love you Dozer.

So today we are enjoying a Minecraft sort of day.  Blake, you are playing the latest Minecraft mods, and I am relaxing and getting caught up on some reading.  A nice, easy Saturday.

For dinner, I am making your favorite cheesy enchiladas, with some papitas on the side.  And for desert, the peach jello that Amber brought us yesterday.  Yummy!

All in all just a gloriously, ordinary day.  My favorite kind.  :)

Until next time...

My 365...
 Blake...enjoying some Youtube Minecraft videos on his tablet, while playing Minecraft on the big screen.  I only let him use my new computer if he brings his own keyboard and mouse.  No one is permitted to use my keyboard and mouse, especially for gaming!  Gaming can be brutal on peripherals.  :P

 I am enjoying some snuggle time with Miss Lilly.
 And Miss Lilly is enjoying some snuggle time with me.

Music I am listening to today...Claude Debussy  Clair De Lune


The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,






Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors