Sunday, April 20, 2014

April 20, 2014

My 365...

On this Easter Sunday, I am...

So thankful to live in my wonderful life!  Truly.  Easter with son Brandon and daughter-in-law Amber, was perfect yesterday.  Today, Blake and I are relaxing, and decorating some Easter eggs.  For dinner, the boys have requested some chicken flautas.  Yummy!  Casey and Garrett are off today, so they will be home...yay. The weather is perfect too.  Simply a glorious day.

**Update**  Brandon got off work early and came over too.  Perfect Easter for mama!

I saw a post on social media this morning that read...

"I may not be perfect, but Jesus thinks I am to die for!"  That really made me smile.  It is so true.  :)

Happy Easter everyone!  I hope your day was filled with family, friends and love.

Until next time...
My four amazing sons.  *love*  

Miss Lilly, the Easter Bunny...delivering some organic oranges.  :)
 Blake and I enjoyed painting some Easter eggs.










Music I am listening to today...Fun, Some Nights


The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,






Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors