Sunday, April 6, 2014

April 6, 2014

My 365...

Happy Birthday to me!  Today I celebrate year number 53.

Things I love:

My Children, my sons Garrrett, Brandon, Casey, Blake...and my daughter-in-law Amber. They are my greatest gifts. I love my daughter too...albeit from afar.
My Grandchildren.  They are my greatest joys.
My family.
My friends...I have the best friends a girl could ever ask for.
My Dogs.
Photography.  Definitely one of my favorite hobbies.
Biking.  My favorite past-time.
Technology.  I am a die-hard Geek.
Romantic Comedies.
Reading.
Shonda Rhimes...the greatest writer on Television ever!
Breakfast for dinner.
The YouTubes.
Cashews, Tamales, Olives, Cream of Celery Soup, Tea...I love my teas, especially Oolong.
Game of Thrones...Season 4 starts tonight.  Yay!!

Things I hate:

Who cares?  Those things are not important.  :)

This has been the best birthday ever!  I got all new technology, and that is more exciting to me than a new car.  Blake gave me the best gift of all...a pink electronic toothbrush.  How adorable is he? A new scent burner with delightful scents. My friend Lisa sent me a gift certificate to UncommonGoods.  Thank you sis.  And I got so many "Happy Birthday" messages.  Makes me realize how blessed I really am.  Thank you family and friends.

What can I say about the 50's?  Life gets quieter.  The hustle and bustle are replaced by calm, and "Ohhh, pretty flower, where is my camera?"  Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is definitely a gift.

And..."Ohhh, pretty flower, where is my camera?"

Until next time...breathe the air, feel the joy and be happy.  :)
A beautiful day for my birthday today.  

Here are my amazing sons...my greatest gifts.  <3

Garrett...
Brandon...

Casey...
Blake...

Best birthday gift ever!  Thank you Blake.  <3
And daddy and the boys got me a new Scent burner and scents.  
Again I say...the Best Birthday Ever!!!


The Daily V...All you need is...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,




Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors