Friday, April 25, 2014

April 25, 2014

Hello Dear Family,

Amber, thank you for stopping in to visit this evening.  I always enjoy your company so much.  You are the Thelma to my Louise...only, lets not drive off a mountain together.  Instead, we can conquer the world.  In this family full of men, we need to stick together.  Although with Penny on our side, we can do pretty much anything!  We know we rule this planet of ours.  :)

I want you to know that I think you are pretty much the bees knees.  Translation, you rock honey!  :)

Cooper and Penny, I enjoyed snuggling with you today.  I always do.  *love*  You make my world so much sweeter.  I think that you two are the most precious little people on the planet and I love you "infinity x infinity!"

Have a wonderful weekend planet!

My 365...
My grandson Cooper, I love this face!
 My sweet granddaughter Penny, she is the best little snuggler in the world.  :)
 Family time.

 Sweet Penny, Eskimo kisses.

Music I am listening to today...Owl City, Shooting Star


The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,






Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors