Wednesday, April 23, 2014

April 23, 2014

Hello Dear Family,

Well Blake, another day home from school because you are still sick.  Hopefully the antibiotics kick in, and you can go back to school tomorrow.  Not that I don't love having you home all day...giving me Animal Crossing tips...but I do hate that you are missing school.  Not good.

I came in to bring you your medicine this afternoon, and was greeted by this little black gremlin nose poking through the railing of your loft bed.  I had been wondering where Miss Lilly was hiding?  She always takes such great care of you when you are not feeling well.  Hopefully you feel better tomorrow honey.

Casey?  Has anyone seen Casey?  Now that you have your car running like new, you are never home. When you are not working, you are out cruising with your favorite music playing and the sunroof open.  Not that I blame you, especially living in the beautiful state of Idaho.  We have the perfect roads for cruising.  I did the same thing when I was your age.  I loved nothing more than taking the top down on my car, and taking long drives with some awesome tunes.  There is nothing better.  Although, back then a gallon of gas was only $1.30.  Today you have to pay almost $3.50 a gallon.  That really sucks honey.  Just remember to wear your seat belt, and take lots of pictures!

Until next time...

My 365...
"Halt!  Who goes there?"
"It is just mama Miss Lilly."
Blake, enjoying three full seasons of Falling Skies on his Galaxy Tab, while Miss Lilly keeps watch over him.


Music I am listening to today...Danny Gokey, Hope In Front of Me


The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,






Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors