Sunday, April 3, 2011

Great Family Evening :)

We had an amazing evening with Brandon, Amber and baby Cooper!  I took about 100 pictures, but many of them came out blurry.  :(  The lighting at night is not great in my house, and I did not want to use a flash and blind everyone.

Brandon brought his Magic the Gathering cards, and he and Amber showed the boys how to play.  They had great fun!



Amber and Blake, winning the game!
Beautiful little family.  :)  (Epic Cooper face)

Cooper resting comfortably in grandma's arms.  I loved snuggling him. 

Precious Cooper.
Epic Cooper face.  :)  That baby makes the cutest little faces!
Telling Grandpa what is what!
Wearing an adorable bear hat made specially for him by his auntie Meagan.
I love them!!  <3

Amber and Brandon are the best mommy and daddy.  I love the way Brandon comforts his son, I am so proud of him.  Towards the end of the evening Cooper got a little fussy, but they were able to soothe him so easily.  Seeing Brandon take Cooper in his arms and be so comfortable as a daddy warmed my heart.  I am so proud of them both.  :)

I can't wait to see them again.




0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors