Wednesday, April 27, 2011

April 27, 2011

Wednesday, April 27, 2011 1:22 PM

Happy Human Day!

Today is a new day, wonder what I will learn?  When you go somewhere out of your own realm, out of your own comfort zone, that is learning.

Last night my nephew sent me a lyric that he had written, and I posted it below, "Born this way."  Eric is 22 years old, and one of the most amazing spirits I have ever had the pleasure of knowing.  There is so much knowledge in that amazing brain of his.  Not a conversation with him passes where I am not completely astounded by the beautiful thoughts he shares.  Eric is gay.  I will be honest, I really do not understand homosexuality, but that does not mean I do not love and fully accept those who are.  I love Eric with all my heart, and will be supportive and loving of him until the day I die.  I do not look at Eric as a gay human, I look at Eric as a beautiful, amazing, intelligent and creative young man who I love with all my heart. 

We should not have races, denominations, colors, genders, judgment...we are all one single group of living creature...HUMAN.  We were all created equally and we should all be loved, respected and treated equally.  Period.  There is no other logic needed.  Born human, live human, love human and die human. Black, white, brown, yellow, orange, christian, catholic, homosexual, heterosexual, rich poor, professional, unemployed, successful, homeless, man, woman, young, old...we are all human!  We are ALL the same!  The only way we are going to survive and thrive in this thing called life is if we learn to cooperate and live as one.

Today is all we have, tomorrow is a gift.  You should live every moment of every day as if it were your last.  Imagine how amazing life would be if we all did just that.  Every single day would be a celebration of life.  No judgement, no anger...just cooperation and love.  I can handle it.

My photo of the day... 

Music of the day, Sara McLachlan.

Until next time...Life is a song, and you have your own special musical note to that song.  In order for the music to sound amazing, you have to play your part.  Play your note...be part of the song.

Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors