Sunday, April 10, 2011

April 10, 2011

My 365...

Everyday as I am looking out the window, this adorable squirrel runs all around my favorite tree.  He is usually too fast to photograph, however today he seemed to be posing for me.

I have named him Amadeus, and he is absolutely adorable!


...just chilling in the sun.
I suppose I could be wrong, and he may be a she gathering nom noms for her babies.  If that is the case, her name shall be Amadarcy, and I hope she brings her babies by to meet me.  :)

Music I am listening to today, Brandi Carlile.



Until next time...focus on joy, live in the health...live in the possibilities.

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors