Wednesday, April 6, 2011

April 6, 2011

My 365...




Happy Birthday me! I don't think I have been more excited about celebrating my birthday.  I am 50 today!  Wow, 50!  Most dread that milestone, but I have honestly been looking forward to it.  Most feel it is downhill from here, but I think it is level ground from here.

This past two years has been so sad and unpredictable for me, but it has been nothing short of joyous in the past few months.  I am so blessed!  I have four of the most amazing sons in the world, and they love me!  I have Amber, the love of Brandon's life who has blessed us all by being a part of the family, and Cooper, my first grandson.  :)  Life is amazing!!  I miss my daughter and I love her...time will tell.

 Daddy and the boys got me the HTC Evo 4g cell phone...
 ...it is so awesome!
We had some Chinese takeout for dinner, and it was delicious!  Garrett stopped by and gave me a hug for my birthday, Casey is cleaning the kitchen, and Blake is baking me a cake.  Daddy will be taking us to Texas Roadhouse for dinner on Friday after work.  What more could a mama ask for.

Thanks to all my family and dear dear friends for all the birthday wishes.  My day was perfect thanks to all of you.  I love you all!!

Music I am listening to today, Matt Wertz.

Until next time...

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors