Friday, April 29, 2011

April 29, 2011

My 365...

What was I thinking?  I stayed up until well past 5:00am to watch the Royal wedding, then was up before 9:00am for the day.  Was it worth it?  YES!  I thought it was an amazing wedding.  Blake woke up and watched with me.  We enjoyed it.  Fortunately he got to sleep in today...mama did not!

I received some results from Blake's testing, and he had excellent scores.  I am SO proud of him!!  When I told him he responded, "Well duh mom, I knew I would do great."  :)

Brandon and grandson Cooper came to spend the afternoon and evening with us today.  Brandon had a great time with the boys, and I had a great time enjoying sweet baby Cooper.  <3  He is so adorable, and such a funny little boy.  He lets you know when he is a bit perturbed, but was pretty easy going tonight.  We loved having him here.  He loves his uncle Blakey, and grandpa Jack!




I told Brandon we need to make this a weekly visit, and he agreed.  I am thrilled beyond words to have my son and his beautiful family back in my life.  I love him sooooo much!

Have an awesome weekend world, I plan on catching up on some sleep.

Until next time...
Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors