Friday, April 29, 2011

April 29, 2011

My 365...

What was I thinking?  I stayed up until well past 5:00am to watch the Royal wedding, then was up before 9:00am for the day.  Was it worth it?  YES!  I thought it was an amazing wedding.  Blake woke up and watched with me.  We enjoyed it.  Fortunately he got to sleep in today...mama did not!

I received some results from Blake's testing, and he had excellent scores.  I am SO proud of him!!  When I told him he responded, "Well duh mom, I knew I would do great."  :)

Brandon and grandson Cooper came to spend the afternoon and evening with us today.  Brandon had a great time with the boys, and I had a great time enjoying sweet baby Cooper.  <3  He is so adorable, and such a funny little boy.  He lets you know when he is a bit perturbed, but was pretty easy going tonight.  We loved having him here.  He loves his uncle Blakey, and grandpa Jack!




I told Brandon we need to make this a weekly visit, and he agreed.  I am thrilled beyond words to have my son and his beautiful family back in my life.  I love him sooooo much!

Have an awesome weekend world, I plan on catching up on some sleep.

Until next time...
Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Visitors