Thursday, April 14, 2011

April 14, 2011

My 365...

I love looking up at the hills and seeing all the snow still up there. It is beautiful!

 Also found this beautiful tree of caterpillars.  They are not caterpillars, but the flowers look like fuzzy caterpillars.  Nature can be so whimsical.  I have no idea what the tree is, but I love it.
 We are enjoying a nice peaceful day of studying today.  One more week until ISAT testing for the boys, and I want them to feel ready and comfortable.  They both tell me I worry too much, and that the tests will be a breeze.  They are both brilliant boys, so I know they will do just fine.
 Back to work for me.  I am still smiling from ear to ear after my visit with Brandon, Amber and Cooper.  :)

Music I am listening to today, Lonestar.

Until next time...

Never judge the truth that you know or feel based on how other people are responding to it.  You do not need external validation.  They may be looking with a limited vision. 

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors