Tuesday, April 5, 2011

April 5, 2011

My 365...

It is a beautiful day here in Boise.  Spring has definitely sprung!

We are going to start planning the garden this weekend, and the boys are very excited about that.  So am I!  My baby will be an herb garden, and Blake and Case will take charge of the vegetable garden with daddy's help of course.  :)

Hope the sun is shining bright in your world!

Music I am listening to today, Abigail Washburn, City of Refuge.

Until next time..."wishing on a star only when you see them, is like asking God for help...only when you need him."


0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors