Tuesday, April 26, 2011

April 26, 2011

My 365...

It is Tuesday, yay!  Really?  Tuesday?  Who cares?  Just another day right?  Yes, just another day...thank you for just another day.  :)

It must be my age.  I have always been appreciative of  "just another day", but now I really seem to celebrate every day.  Years ago when I was building my career and traveling all over the country, I wish I had appreciated each day as it came.  It seems I was always looking forward to next week...or next month.  Maybe that is why time went by so quickly?  We don't take the time to savor each day.

Garrett called me last night to talk about life.  He has so many things he wants to do with his life but feels like he is stuck in the day to day grind of living, leaving no time for the dreams.  I told him not to worry.  He has been blessed with an incredible creative talent and "know how" to see his dreams come to light.  It will happen for him, I have no doubts about that at all.

I have no doubts about any of my children.  I know they will do what they dream of doing and they will succeed and be happy.  :)

My photo of the day...
After Easter sales.  Jack found these adorable little ceramic Easter eggs on sale for 50 cents each, so he brought me three.  They are so pretty and cheerful.

Music I am listening to today, Amy Winehouse.  Garrett told me he was listening to her a lot lately, so I decided to give her music a spin.

Until next time...Today is my favorite day, but tomorrow is too.


Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors