Monday, April 4, 2011

April 4, 2011

My 365...

Happy Monday world!

Today is a very special day in our life.  It was 25 years ago today, that my first child and only daughter was born.  That would mean I have been a mom for 25 years!  Wow, I must be getting old.

My daughter has moved away, and started her own family.  We do not see her or talk to her anymore, but we wanted to celebrate this day.  The boys and I made a cake, and we sang "Happy Birthday" to her.

White confetti cake, with chocolate icing on top, and vanilla icing in the middle.  Blake sprinkled candy on the top as well.  Not the most beautiful cake you will ever see, but it was delicious.  We think you would love it too.



Hopefully you will see this.  "Happy Birthday" to you, we love you, we miss you, and we hope your day goes well.  Love, dad, mom, Garrett, Case and Blake.


Music I am listening to today, Madi Diaz , Wherever you are.

Until next time...






0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors