Sunday, April 3, 2011

April 3, 2011

My 365...

Last night was so perfect for me.  Seeing Amber and Brandon, snuggling with my grandson Cooper, seeing how much he has grown and how much he smiles.  Even Garrett stopped by unannounced.  I got my "Garrett" hug, and that always makes the day perfect.  Casey and Blake had so much fun with Amber and Brandon, and I just sat back and enjoyed the love that is my family.  So much love here.

So why then am I so sad today?  Honestly, I have been crying all morning.  :*(  My family is not perfect, we are missing someone, and it hurts.  I miss her so much, but there is nothing I can do about it anymore.  It is difficult to accept that and move on.  It really truly is...but we do move on.  Today is here, tomorrow is on the way, and it slows down for no one.

Here is some Spring color.  It helped cheer me up just a little bit, hopefully it will brighten your day.

Have a great Saturday world...what is left of it.

Music I am listening to today, Garrison Starr

Until next time...love like your life depends on it.


0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors