Sunday, April 17, 2011

April 17, 2011

My 365...

We are enjoying a nice lazy Sunday.  A break from worry, a break from work and a break from stress.  It has been a delightful day.  :)

Casey did finish his first English research paper, and it came out perfect!  Now he can relax too.

We have dandelions in the yard again.  I really can not bring myself to mow them down or poisen them because they are so pretty. 
 The bees think they are pretty delightful too.
Have an awesome Monday world!  We will be studying hard for testing the next two weeks.

Music I am listening to today, Amy Stroup.

Until next time...Focus on love, trust, peace and abundance.

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors