Friday, April 1, 2011

April 1, 2011

My 365...

Happy April 1st, and happy Friday!!

I can't believe it is April already.  It is a perfect day for April 1st, clear blue skies, nice breeze and 61 degrees f.  Love it!

When I was a young girl and my parents would take us out to dinner, I would always order nothing but a baked potato.  It was my favorite thing to eat no matter what sort of cuisine we were dining on.  I can even remember my father asking the waiter at an Italian restaurant if they would make a baked potato for me because it was not on the menu.  Now every day, breakfast, lunch, dinner and bed time snack, Blake requests freshly made french fries.  Like mother like son I guess.  It does not matter what time of day it is, or what I have prepared in the kitchen, Blake has to have his fries.  Nothing more, nothing less, just fries.

He does not even have to say anything, he just gives me this face...

How could I refuse those eyes?
He knows it too!  For Casey it is Ramen.  Morning, noon and night..."Mom, can you make me some Ramen?  I love my boys...so easy to please.  :)

Now that was random.  lol

Have a wonderful weekend world!!

Music I am listening to today, Jack Ingram.  He is fabulous!

Until next time...




0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors