Saturday, April 30, 2011

April 30, 2011

My 365...

I can't believe it is already the last day of April, my favorite month of the year. It has been a good month for the most part.  I turned the big 5-0 and the world did not explode.  :)  Brandon and Amber are back in my life stronger than ever, and my heart did explode...but from being so happy.  The boys did great on their state testing for Reading, Language and Math and I am so very proud of them.  

Garrett's month is ending on a bit of a difficult note, but being Garrett he always sees the positive that comes from the negative, and the changes in his life are going to be amazing!  I am so proud of his spirit and positive attitude.  

I woke up this morning thinking it was Sunday, and so happy to discover that it is only Saturday.  :)

My photos of the day, despite the cold weather...Spring has sprung!


Music I am listening to today,  Colbie Caillat.

Until next time...sometimes you never know what you had until its gone...why wait? 

Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors