Sunday, April 24, 2011

April 24, 2011

My 365...

For me it is not about Easter bunnies, chocolate, egg hunts, and jelly beans. It is not about bible quotations or crazy hallelujah church services either. For me, Easter is about love, family, peace, compassion, understanding and taking a moment to be thankful for all those things.

It is about waking up "every" morning and knowing that you have a responsibility to yourself, to those you love, and even strangers, to be kind, accepting and good to one another.

I do not need to go to church, I do not need to know bible verses, and I certainly do not need to be of any particular religious denomination to know these things. I believe, I have faith, I love and I respect...so yes, I get it. I understand, and it comes from my heart. <3

This morning when I woke up, I discovered my first bloom!  God does have perfect timing.  :)



Happy Easter world!

Be kind to one another, and don't judge.  After all, that is all HE wanted for us.

And of course, eat Peeps!  Wouldn't be Easter without some sticky, yummy Peeps!


Music I am listening to today, Melissa McClelland.

Until next time...be kind, share your Peeps with the world.

Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors