Tuesday, April 19, 2011

April 19, 2011

My 365...

Today is day one of ISAT testing for the boys.  They are relaxed and ready to roll.  They did not have to be to the testing center until 4:30pm, so Blake spend some time composing his masterpieces.

He loves music, and he really enjoys the keyboard he got from big brother Garrett this past Christmas.
All ready to go, not a worry in the world.
I know both boys will do great today.  They are so smart, and so relaxed about testing that I have to remember to remain calm so I do not send them my stress vibes.  I hate tests!

 *update*

Blake and Casey both said it was a piece of cake!  As soon as he got home, Blake relaxed on the sofa with Miss Lilly for some cartoon time.
Home schooling is great!

Until next time...


0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors