Thursday, April 28, 2011

April 28, 2011

My 365...

Ever have one of those days where you don't even want to get out of bed? I am having one today. Blake is not feeling well, so he is snuggled up next to me on the bed sleeping, and I don't want to wake him. Maybe I will just work from here today.  :)

He is grown up so fast, yet when he is sleeping he still looks like my sweet little baby boy. Don't tell him I said that though! He is no baby! I hate it when he is not feeling well.   Must be something going around because Garrett has been sick too. To be honest, we have all been moving a bit slow the past few days.

Maybe I will just take the day off. Sounds like a plan to me.

Photo of the day...
Some bright and beautiful color on an otherwise gray and dreary day.

Music I am listening to today, One Republic.

Thoughts and prayers to my friend Amanda who lost her baby brother yesterday, age 23, in a tragic accident.

And thoughts and prayers for all the people in the South effected by these terrible storms.

Until next time...tell the people in your life that you love them...every chance you get.

Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors