Monday, November 8, 2010

November 8, 2010

My 365...

Hello Monday, great to see you again.  It is a beautiful day today, very breezy and chilly outside with the sun shining bright and a clear blue sky.  A great way to start the week!


Since I purchased my new camera, I love taking pictures even more than I used to...if that is even possible.  They are pictures of a lot of the same subject, my favorite trees, but practice makes perfect.  If the weather does not get too bad tomorrow, I want to take a trip down the green belt with the boys and take some pictures of the fall foliage.  The best part of home schooling is that we can explore and take field trips any time we want!  The boys love that, and so do I.


The big tree in the backyard is still mostly green, so the contrast of the yellowing leaves looks stunning!

Have a great Monday world!  Hope the weather is beautiful in your part of the world.

Until next time...

2 comments:

Debra said...

Lovely, lovely pictures:)

Veronica said...

Thank you Debra. :)

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors