Tuesday, November 2, 2010

November 2, 2010

My 365...

Hello November 2, how are you today.  I am doing well.  Very busy day today, but so far everything has gone right.  As long as I don't count the fact that Supra ate the TV remote control!  Silly woofer.

My view today has made it virtually impossible to concentrate.  The neighbor's tree is so bright and beautiful, you almost need sunglasses to look at it.  Simply magnificent!

Blake is taking a break from school work with his Miss Lilly.  

Here they are discussing the finer points of spelling and grammar that he learned this morning.

I am certain if she could speak she would make an amazing tutor in all subjects.  She is most definitely the smartest dog in the house!

I am off to put in a load of laundry and separate Blake from his favorite shirt.  Getting that boy to change his clothes is a chore in of itself!  Have a great day world.

Until next time...

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors