Monday, November 22, 2010

November 22, 2010

My 365...

Happy Monday!

It snowed a little more yesterday, and everything looks so pretty outside. We are very excited about Thanksgiving! Garrett brought us a beautiful turkey, thank you son, and Jack can't wait to start cooking Thursday morning. He always does most of the cooking for me on the holidays, and he does a great job.

Last night he brought me a box of my favorite candy...holiday style!

I did manage to enjoy a few before Blake polished them off!  Little stinker.

This morning I got up and noticed he had already been in the ice cream sandwiches.

"Blake!  You have already eaten two ice cream sandwiches?  That is not breakfast!"

"No mommy I did not eat two...I ate three!"

"Well, at least you know how to tell the truth.  I will give you points for that."  :)

This is going to be a very busy week, so I better get busy!


Have a great Monday!

Until next time...

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors