Saturday, November 27, 2010

November 27, 2010

My 365...

I have decided that e-book readers are evil!  It is far too easy for me to stay up all night reading.  I glanced at the clock last night after reading my book and it was flashing at me "6:27 AM", oye vey!  Thank God it is Saturday, and I have no work scheduled for today.  Well, that is not completely true, I have a ton of homework to complete by Monday for my class, and even more organizing to do for the boy's lessons.  Oh well...there is always tomorrow.  Yes, I am the queen of procrastination!

It is snowing today, and I hope it never stops.  The boys and I love snow and winter and did I mention snow?  It is our favorite season, especially this year that we do not have to school outside of the home.




 Of course with snow comes shenanigans...

 The face of an angel, and the mind of a stinker!


 I am outside in shorts, boots and a t-shirt taking pictures, and this little stinker...erhmmm angel sneaks up on mama and attacks her with snowballs!  He chased me around the yard lobbing snowballs at me.  By the time he was done I was covered with cold wet snow!  It was pretty funny, the neighbors must think I am nuts....I don't care.  :)

Then we came inside, shared some pumpkin pie and a snuggle.  I do love my little stinker.  Never a dull moment with mister Blake.


"Someday it will be you and me and Meagan and Matt and Casey and Brandon and Amber and Garrett and Kori and daddy and all the dogs out there having a snowball fight!  You think that will ever happen mommy?"

I sure hope so Blake, that would be amazing.  :)

Until next time...


0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors