Tuesday, November 30, 2010

November 30, 2010

My 365...

The last day of November already.  Thank you November for all the great memories you helped us create.  Your fall colors were spectacular, and you topped off a perfect month with some early winter snow.  :)

One month left in my 2010 365, a photo a day for 365 days.  I have thoroughly enjoyed this project, and am proud of me for not missing one single day!  I will continue this annual project for 2011...and every year beyond that.  It is good to stop, snap a photo or two or ten...and make each day a day to remember.

 Back to school for Blake and I.  Today Miss Lilly is learning a little too.  She decided that she wanted her castle as close to Blakey as possible, so it now resides under his desk.



Until next time...


0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors