Tuesday, November 23, 2010

November 23, 2010

My 365...

More snow, and I love it!  Snow makes most people cringe, snow makes me happy.  :)

I stayed up until after 4am this morning reading a book.  My new e-reader makes that entirely too easy to do!  I have so many books that I have paid for that lose my interest after two pages.  Then I downloaded a few free books from Amazon that I found listed on A Pixel of Ink.  One was called A Scattered Life , by Karen McQuestion an independently published author, and I loved it!  What a great read that was.  I highly recommend it.

My photos of the day...

Spring Interrupted.

 Autumn Interrupted.

Have a wonderful day!

Until next time...


0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors