Thursday, November 4, 2010

November 4, 2010

My 365...

I am so excited, my Pocket Edge has arrived!  I have been looking into purchasing an e-reader for quite some time now.  Between all that are available, it was down to the iPad vs the Entourage Edge.  I selected the edge because it has more features, has a micro SD slot to increase the memory, a USB port for an external keyboard, Blue Tooth and a built in camera you can use for still and video.  It is a very cool unit.  One screen with the e-reader, and the other screen is the Android OS with touch screen, and Wacom technology as well that you can use the built in stylus. It is wifi ready, but also supports a USB adapter for ethernet connection.   Entourage Edge ...they have really thought of everything!

I have over 100 e-books, so it will be nice to load them on the device and have them in an easy to read compact reader.  Also great for listening to music, and watching video, surfing the net, email, chat, journal, as well as access to all the great Android Apps and games.  I LOVE it!


I am such a nerd when it comes to electronic toys.  :)

Until next time...

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors