Monday, November 8, 2010

My sweet boy...

Blake was getting ready for bed, and I was tucking him in.  Suddenly he asked me...



"Mom, when you die, will you still be able to see me?"

"Well sweetheart, I have never died before so I am not sure what will happen.  I like to believe the answer to that is yes.  Just like I believe my mom and dad are watching over me from heaven, I am almost certain I will be able to watch over you as well.  Why do you ask Blake?"

"Mom, I hope you don't die for a least 100 more years, but when you do I want you to know something."

"What is that Blake?"

"I want you to know that I will continue to live my life for you.  I will work hard to bring Meagan and Brandon and Amber back into our family so we can be a family again and you can be happy from heaven."

"Well thank you baby, that is the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me.  I love you so much my precious Blake.."

*sigh*  Blake says the nicest things to me.  He knows how badly I want our family to be together again.  He wants it too.  We have not exhausted all of our efforts just yet.  It seems now the ball is in their court and they need to decide what comes next.

In the meantime, the boys and I will enjoy life and our family and get ready for the best Holiday Season ever!

Good night...

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors