Sunday, November 14, 2010

November 14, 2010

My 365...

A squeaky clean Blake fresh out of the shower.

"Did you brush your hair Blake?"

"Yes mommy."

Uh-huh, yeah right sure you did.

 Blake can not stand the way the brush feels on his head.  Brushing his hair takes extreme patience or I get a lot of "Ouch!  Too hard!"  If it were not winter I might shave him bald!  Although he would love that.  :)

His hair dried very curly.



Deep cleaning room one....check!  Only five more rooms to go.  I am so tired.  Thank GOD I do not work outside of the home or I would have to come up with a great excuse to play hooky tomorrow.  It is times like this that I am so thankful that I work from home and the boys school from home.  Everything on our schedule, and for me I do not have to dress to the 9's and apply makeup.

Have a wonderful Monday world!

Until next time...

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors