Thursday, November 11, 2010

November 11, 2010

My 365...

Good Afternoon Thursday. No rain today, crystal clear skies and very cold! The current temperature is 42 degrees, but at least it is dry.  I am feeling much better today, thank you God!  Still walking and moving like I am 90, but a little faster...lol.  :)

I hired Bob the Builder to rake up my leaves....but he is just standing there doing nothing!


Here are some great Autumn photos I took to add to my collection.


Have an awesome day world!

Until next time...

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors