Wednesday, November 24, 2010

November 24, 2010

My 365...

Hello world!  Another beautiful day in Idaho today.  The current temperature is 17 degrees f.  skies are clear and blue and gorgeous!  We are very excited about Thanksgiving tomorrow!

I walked in the kitchen this morning to see that Jack has all his supplies ready to go for his turkey.  He does all the cooking every year, and he does an amazing job.  Blake is going to help him this year, so I know they will have fun.

 There is still snow outside, and everything looks so pretty.  I hope the snow returns in time for Christmas too.  We would love a white Christmas!

Best wishes for a perfect family filled Thanksgiving!  We have so  much to be thankful for.  :)

Until next time...

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors