Saturday, November 20, 2010

I Can't Sleep

What do you do when you can't sleep?

Sucks doesn't it? But it does not have to. I go HERE  and watch all the movie trailers of upcoming movies.  Then I make a list.  Some people make grocery lists, some people make bucket lists, some people make ToDo lists...I make movie lists.



I love HERE because movies make me happy.  They make me laugh, they make me cry, they inspire me and best of all...they help me dream.

So many good movies coming in the next few months!  I can't wait to see them all.  :)

Good night....

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors